SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
DISHWASHER - MCGREGOR, TX
Dishwashers play a vital role in the kitchen. They ensure that all of the daily operational equipment is cleaned and ready for use. Each member of the dish crew must be willing to work all of the outlets at any given time.
- Set up and worki a dish washing machine
- Help team meet time and quality standards set by supervisor
- Monitor quality of cleaned dishes
- Maintain a clean and safe work station
- Maintain cleaning of the kitchen equipment as needed
- Effectively communicate with your team
- Ensure all dishwashing chemicals are stocked and functioning properly
- Dishwashing, customer service, or guest interaction experience
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Food Handlers card
- 1 year of previous dish washing experience
- Strong time management skills
- Has worked in large team settings
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to stand for long periods of time – up to 10 hours a day
- Ability to carry large heavy items, such as dishes in tubs or trays unassisted (up to 40 lbs.)
- Ability to work all shifts and available for overtime and weekends as needed
- Able to perform frequent bending, stooping, and lifting of objects
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.