ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
ASIC/FPGA VERIFICATION ENGINEER
We are looking to hire a Verification Engineer with hands-on experience and excellent communication skills.
- As a verification Engineer you’ll help design and implement test benches, come up with a test plan, write test cases, run test regressions to help verify designs. You may get involved in bring-up and system validation of these ASICs and FPGAs.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in computer engineering or electrical engineering.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree in computer engineering or electrical engineering.
- Experience with scripting (bash/csh, Perl, TCL, Python, etc.
- Experience with verification using C/C++ and/or System Verilog
- Experience with verification methodology like OVM / UVM / MM
- Constrained Random Verification Experience.
- Any FPGA/ASIC design experience.
- Familiarity with test scoping for complex designs, code coverage, functional coverage, assertions.
- Ability to focus on finding design issues, corner cases and out of box ideas to make designs more robust.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a dynamic environment that includes working with changing needs and requirements.
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.